In order to have the most enjoyable time while RV camping there are accessories that should be included as well as finding the best RV Campground in BC. Some of these are necessary and others are additional for supplement purposes.
RV’s come in variety; some are like homes while others are basic. Therefore the type of RV a person acquires determines greatly what is to be included as requirement and be sure to come to the most outstanding place for camping in BC.
Nonetheless the following should be included to ensure a successful RV camping:
- Bedding which should be based on convenience
- Pillows and blankets
- Plates, bowls, cups, mugs, knives, forks and spoons
- Utensils –include can /bottle opener, chopping board, spatula, tongs
- Matches or lighter
- Cookware (pots and pans
- Kitchen Linens which include dishtowels, potholders, napkins, table cloth
- Condiments: salt, pepper, sauces
- Cooler – This Incase the RV does not have a refrigerator or there is need for cool drinks without having to go inside the RV to fetch them
- Dish soap (preferably biodegradable) sponges, and kitchen cleaners
- Aluminum foil
- Garbage bags
- Containers for food storage/plastic wrap
This is influenced by the existing natural factors as well as the individual preference
- Sturdy walking shoes or boots
- Pants, jeans and shorts
- Tee shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters and jacket
- Hat or baseball cap
- Rain gear like raincoat, and waterproof pants
- Towels and washcloth
- Soap, shampoo and other toiletries
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medications both existing and preventive.
- First aid kit which should be well/sufficiently supplied.
- Insect repellent and citronella candles
- Flashlight/camping lantern, extra batteries and bulb
- Camera, batteries and film or memory card
- Folding camping chairs
- Army knife or pocketknife
- Travel alarm clock
- Cell phone and charger
- Maps / Road Atlas
- Hammer, saw and axe .The hammer can be useful in minor repairs while an axe can be used to cut/chop firewood.
- Tire pressure gauge
- Toilet chemicals in the case where the RV equipped with a toilet
- Wood blocks and levelers – to assist in leveling the recreational vehicle
- Battery jumper, cables, flares and flashlight
- Motor Oil
- Engine Coolant
Very important to bring along is personal identification and any campground reservation confirmation information.
Click to find out where to rent cabins in BC.